Thursday, June 3, 2010

Intros

My name is Agro Cathaldus, and let it be known that I am bored! That being said I've decided to create a blog reflecting my own thoughts and experiences in the Eve Universe, and hopefully share some entertaning stories, tales, lies, and exaggerations with you. Minus the lies and exaggerations of course 8).

I have been a long time reader and follower of the eveonline blogging community, but have never participated further than leaving a comment here and there on posts that I find interesting or amusing. When I first started the game I found reading blogs (mainly on capsuleer...yes i'm a lazy iphone user), then other bloggs, extremely helpful in my growth as an eve pilot.

Another motivation I have to right this blog is to pay the education I have recieved and currently recieve forward to those starting out in the game, or want to expand their pvp reading base. I am comparatively a newer player to eve, but have had experiences in pvp that many veterans in the game have yet to participate in. This is in concequence to my decision to move out to 0.0 my second week ever playing the game. Talk about diving in head first. I've been there ever since and the am living the life. Being in a corp with its own constellation in a great spot in the universe is everything good you could imagine it to be. I am a member of The Maverick Navy in IT Alliance. I'm proud to be able to say that that fact has something to say of my own pvp abillities as well as the abillities I have to work cohesively with a team to kick ass!

The last thing I want to say is that if you're looking for a blog all about mining, industrial tips, or how to kiss up to high sec agents for higher level missions, your out of luck. I hold a philosphy that carebearing's purpose is mearly to support my pvp habbits. That being said I am usually broke, but that is the nature of the game.

"Before all else, be armed." - Niccolo Machiavelli

-Agro

No comments:

Post a Comment